Sunday, March 13, 2016

Just us

A whole night away with just my sweetheart. Wow, did we need this trip! We spent a quiet night at the lake. Never even got the boat out! Just conversation and time alone.

One of the highlights was brunch on Sunday at The Spring House. Wow, what a beautiful venue and delicious food. We got to see a sweet friend, Marie, whom I disciple in Atlanta there. What a treat! We walked around the property a bit.

We made a friend in a small shop on the way back where we bought a couple of candles and he insisted on giving us a couple of plants. We talked with him an hour- or two. It's amazing how much time there is to linger when it's just us adults!

It is amazing what a little time away will do for a person! I was so refreshed when we picked up the kids and ready for a new week! I am so thankful for this lake condo get-away that my Dad and Mom share with us!




No comments: