Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter weekend- He is risen!

Good Friday we enjoyed a beautiful worship time at our pastor's house. Simple scripture reading and singing together by the candlelight with our families. It was a highlight of our celebration!

We spent Saturday at Dad's property- or "Little Farm". We had lunch on the porch. The kids rode ATVs, dyed eggs, played the spoon race and egg toss, and hunted Easter eggs. It was a really fun day to be together!






And on Easter Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful service with more music and a sermon. I could never with a million words describe the gratitude and awe I have in the sacrifice that Jesus made for me. My sin is so utterly overwhelming- but his grace and love are bigger still! He lived and gave me his perfect record. He died and took on the wrath that I deserve for my sin. He arose and defeated death for me!  Hallelujah- what a Savior!






Singing at church

No comments: