Saturday, August 24, 2013

My baby boy turns ELEVEN!

This year Joshua was celebrated abundantly!  We went out to dinner.  We celebrated at the lake with family over Labor day weekend.  We went out to dinner with the other side of the family.  AND he had a laser tag party!  It was big fun!

Joshua decided to invite just 5 or 6 boys, his siblings, and boy cousins to play laser tag and arcade games.  He had never played laser tag and it turned out to be a really fun time for him!  I love his little group of buddies!  There are two of them that are more reserved, and then the other two are loud and outgoing.  When they are all together it is just complete fifth grade silliness. 

I am still amazed at the simplicity of parties now.  The gifts are almost all gift cards.  That is so fun because I get to have a special shopping date with my boy!  We are still waiting for that fun day and hope to go on Sunday.  For this party we baked cupcakes and wrote a check and everything else was provided.  Easy!  I am just loving this season of life with the boys and their friends!  Thank you Jesus for friendships!  What an answer to prayer!!





No comments: