Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Years Eve road trip!

Some sweet friends and their daughters at Lizzie's party!

My best friend and me at Flip Burger together!

Visiting our good friends and having hot chocolate and cookies!

Besties!
We decided to have an adventure and go to Atlanta for New Year's Eve.  We didn't tell the kids until we were on the way.  My best friend has a party every year with a few families.  So we secretly asked her husband if we could crash it!  He didn't tell her or her kids (who are my kids' best buddies).  It all worked out so perfectly because Andy had hotel points to use for a free stay that would have expired that day if they were not used!  So we went to the party and stayed in a nearby hotel.  The next day we met for breakfast.  Then Liz and I went to IKEA for the day, a BIG treat for me!  And the kids played at her house while the men watched football.  A perfect day!

No comments: