Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I thought I was feeling kinda icky...

so I went in to the doctor this afternoon, which is very rare for me. I don't like to take medicine and I don't like to waste my time going to the dr. If my hubby is going to babysit, I would rather be shopping alone or grabbing a Starbucks with a friend! Any way, good thing I went. My little aches and pains turned out to be strep throat and a urinary tract infection. The upside is that I spent 5 quiet hours in the bed which was so refreshing, even with the aches and pains. I think I'll go back to bed. Back to my busy, wonderful, hectic full-time mommy job tomorrow!

2 comments:

terrible speller said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! I am praying you will have a quick recovery.

RHB said...

Hope you are feeling better! Those UTI's can really get you feeling awful. I had one recently too but it took 2 rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it and I lost 5 pounds in the meantime- bonus! :)Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!