Monday, May 09, 2016

The beginning of the end of our school year

The end of the school year is drawing near, and what a special year it has been!  Here is Lydia Joy by her timeline wall. Each card-most of which are not pictured-represent a history story that we learned together. Our lessons spanned from Creation to the Resurrection of Christ!  What an adventure we had together...on our sofa!



 The end-of-the-year Expo with our Cooperative was a fun time.  Lydia Joy made a history display.

 And Joshua made a science display.




Jackson was not required to make a project, but I think he benefitted most from his Biology class. He made some wonderful friends!  They all enjoyed Thursdays, as did I!
The funniest thing about this night was during the closing prayer.  I bowed my head and was wide awake one minute...and DROOLING the next!  I have been so exhausted from preparing to move to a new house that I fell sound asleep in a matter of seconds.  When the "Amen" was said, I snapped up, discovered that I was drooling and proceeded to laugh to the point of tears. My friends were then informed and they proceeded to laugh. It was really hilarious!  I need a good night's sleep. Obviously.

No comments: