1. Read a chapter daily in the Bible and another book from my booklist, at least.
2. Use my camera often. Blog at least once a week.
3. Go on some type of date, even for coffee, with my husband once a month, at least.
4. Take one of the children somewhere special once a month. Each child gets four special dates.
5. Follow my fitness plan. (Use my fitband to follow plan. 40 week challenge)
6. Be intentional with extended family relationships.
7. Spend more "fun time" with friends. Join a Bible study.
8. Try 4 big art projects this year.
9. Complete at least 5 house projects
-Paint powder room
-Hang chandelier in kitchen and Lydie's room
-Master bedroom makeover
-Hang more pictures in basement
*Maybe...paint kitchen cabinets* *
10. Complete all papers for level 1 classical education certification.
Are these attainable? Maybe not. But I'm excited to give them a try! Welcome, 2014!
"For last year's words belong to last year's language. And this year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. "