Tuesday, May 07, 2013

The last weeks of kindergarten for our baby!

Well, we are entering another new chapter in this fleeting life!  Our darling, youngest is finishing her last year of what I consider pre-school.  I mean, they are really still babies until kindergarten, right?  Here are a few beautiful pictures of the sweetest girl I know!
 Lydie dressed up as Cinderella for a birthday party.  Dear Lord, please do not let her dress-up days be numbered!
 Lydie's class was so darling at the ballet recital.  They were dressed up as rosebuds.
 Here we are together at the Muffins with Mom day.  Oh, I enjoyed it so much.  I cried like a baby.  This little darling truly is such a treasure to me.  I love her encouraging words, cuddles, and attention to detail.  I have never met another person who I have so much in common with.  Two peas on a pod.

No comments: