Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am so excited to blog!

It has been a while since I have blogged. Long story, but it is great to be back! I am going to post some pictures of what we have been up to in our play and homeschool time. I hope to hear from you all, I have missed so many of you! If you send a comment, please do not refer to me by name or refer to our home city or state. I am so excited to be blogging!

Above is #2 with the boys' new favorite toy..."headlights" are fun to wear in closets and dark rooms. They like to pretend they are in Narnia.

Another favorite picture from the past week. #1 decided to dig a hole in the back yard. No particular reason, just to get dirty I guess. He found a treasure that he begged to keep. I won this battle and our friend was released into the dirt again.

God has been teaching me so much over the past few months since I have blogged. I am excited to hear what he is doing in your life, too!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I am so glad you are back! And CONGRATS on the little peanut (I read it in your profile)!! How exciting! It sounds like homeschooling for you has gotten off to a good start. I look forward to reading your blog and staying in touch! :)

Joan said...

Great to hear from you! Thanks for inviting me back. Would you like for me to link you, or is it by invitation only?

Me

Unknown said...

Adorable children! From reading your profile it seems you are expecting so congratulations. I have a 9 mos. old son named Justice and he is the light of my world. So thankful and grateful God gave me him. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the New Peanut, How exciting. The boys are adorable. I cant wait to read more.

Nicki said...

Hello! I saw a comment that you left over at Momto3blessings. I, too, have a 5 year old and 3 year old, plus a 15 month old. I'm going to begin 'officially' homeschooling my 5 year old this fall. I look forward to learning more about the curriculum you are using, especially since it involves preschooling for the 3 year old. How exciting!! I'll be checking back for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, congratualations on your new pregnancy. I hope all is well with you. How exciting to be beginning the homeschooling journey!