Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 4: Learning to persevere

This was a great week in that we practiced perseverance through some hard days. There was disappointment and illness. Nothing serious, just enough so that we woke up unmotivated. But we completed every assignment that I had planned. It felt like each day was uphill. But these days are good, too. If for nothing other than learning to give them to Christ, work hard any way, and not lose heart while waiting for relief. And this morning we are on the other end of it! Praise the Lord. Even in a hard week, His blessings are all around us!

Psalm 13:5-6
"But I will trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise because He has dealt bountifully with me."
Sweet sunset on the way to the track one morning

Nana and Poppy treated us to a dinner

Slumber party with her two best friends!

Joshua loves to draw.  Drawing is a priority for me. It really enhances their observation and concentration skills. Good times!

No comments: