Saturday, April 26, 2014

Update on New Year's Resolutions

1. Read a chapter daily in the Bible and another book from my book list, at least. I am enjoying so much more time in God's word.  I am so thankful for the sweet season leading to Easter to get me back into a more consistent time in the Word!
2. Use my camera often. Blog at least once a week. Little by little...
3. Go on some type of date, even for coffee, with my husband once a month, at least. We are REALLY enjoying our time together.  Date nights are so much easier now that we live in the city!
4. Take one of the children somewhere special once a month. Each child gets four special dates.  Lydie and I had a shopping and lunch date.  I would love to find some time alone with the boys soon!
5. Follow my fitness plan. (Use my fitband to follow plan. 40 week challenge) I have hit a bit of a plateau.  I have lost 35 pounds since Dec. 26th and hope to lose 16 more.  I am still exercising 5 or 6 times a week at the Y.  And I have continued to eat healthy.  I have struggled lately to drink the water!  But I am committed to pressing on until I reach my goal!
6. Be intentional with extended family relationships. We have enjoyed the beginning of birthday season and Easter together!  And soon summer will come and provide a lot of time for fun memories to be made!
7. Spend more "fun time" with friends. Join a Bible study. I have enjoyed some fun lunch dates with my "school besties".  I am hoping to develop some friendships at our new church this summer.
8. Try 4 big art projects this year.  This area will be neglected until I get to my ideal weight, probably.
9. Complete at least 5 house projects.
-ZILCH!
10. Complete all papers for level 1 classical education certification. I completed two papers, two to go!

No comments: